Monday, May 13, 2013

Pure Ice Twisted

After the disaster that was CG Creative Fantasy, I wanted something bright and intense to cheer myself up. Enter Pure Ice Twisted.






Twisted is a sparkly teal foil polish that looks very teal in daylight but almost entirely green in artificial light. Unless you're outside or in a glass case of emotion, the color you see most will probably be closer to my last photo, which I took in a part of my apartment that gets a tiny bit of sun but is mostly lit by a very warm-toned chandelier. It's still teal, but it definitely leans green instead of blue.

The formula on this polish is great. I had no problems with pooling and whenever I accidentally had too much on the brush it self-leveled perfectly. All pictures are two thin coats with a base coat of Gelous and top coat of Seche Vite. My only caution is that you try your best not to get any polish on your cuticles or skin, because the green tinge takes a lot of effort to get off. Fortunately you can see I was able to clean up my skin and I didn't have any problems with stains on my nails themselves after I took this polish off.

The major downside is that you have to buy it at Walmart. To many that's an upside since Walmart is everywhere, but I try my best to avoid giving them my money. Fortunately I didn't give them much: this polish was only $2.21.

No comments :

Post a Comment